Friday 15 October 2010

Thierry Mugler - Womanity


About 2 weeks ago I bought the Thierry Mugler Womanity gift set :)
I'd gone into Debenhams every other day to sniff it to make sure I really did like it, and every time I applied it, I loved it.
So treated myself with the Giftset :)
As this perfume is quite expensive I thought I'd be saving some money by buying the gift set which was the same price as the 50ml perfume (which was £49) and I received a 100ml body lotion and cute little purse :)


Anyway I'd heard about this perfume in a magazine and it was described as a savoury/ sweet perfume.
Savoury as it has the salty smell of Caviar (weird, I know, I told my mum it had caviar and she asked why I wanted to smell of fish,hehe) and the sweetness of figs. So I was very intrigued to try it.

On me this perfume does stay sweet with my chemistry but also smells slightly musky too and a bit woody, but the sweetness is stronger.
It has really excellent staying power, it lasts all day but it's not overpowering either.

The other lovely thing about this perfume is the Bottle (take a look below).


The bottle looks very gothic to me.
I read that it had been described as being a bit bondage like, because the lid is on a chain ;)
The only thing that bugs me a little bit is the weight of the bottle, it's pretty heavy to carry around in your handbag, other than that it's an excellent perfume and very sexy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I'll reply as soon as I see it :D xxx