Thursday 18 November 2010

Festive Nail Varnish Haul


I've been feeling prematurely Christmassy lately, so yesterday I bought some Red and Gold Nail Varnishes that caught my eye :)
And here they are.

As soon as I saw Barry M's Red Glitter nail varnish I just had to have it. I'm never really into anything glittery, but this red polish was so pretty I had to have it.
I applied some on top of the 17 High Gloss polish in Risky Red that I bought, and it looks gorgeous :)

I only needed one coat of the Risky Red polish, which was quite surprising as I usually find that with cheaper nail varnish you have to apply a few coats for an even finish.
Anyway the same goes for the Barry M Red Glitter too. I imagined that I'd need about 2-3 coats for a good glittery finish, but I only needed ONE coat!!


I also fancied a Gold polish and so I bought 17's Sphinx, I haven't used any yet, but from what I can see it's a lovely shimmery gold.
When I get around to applying some I'll post an NOTD! :)

1 comment:

  1. I love that Barry M red glitter nail polish! It is seriously my life-saving nail polish for when I'm in too much of a rush to do my nails, all you need is one coat and it dries so quickly! xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I'll reply as soon as I see it :D xxx