Wednesday 29 September 2010

What's in my handbag?

I've never actually done a 'What's in my handbag' post, so tonight I thought I'd do one for you.


I don't have any sort of expensive designer bag or anything, I'm actually unsure what designer it is actually?!
I picked this bag up in TKMAXX a couple of months back, and even though I've since bought one or two more bags, I always come back to this one.
It's my favourite.
It sits nicely on the shoulder and can hold loads :)




So in my bag I have all of this, I can never decide what I need in my bag, so I carry most things, then forget to take things I don't use out.
So I have the usual, a wallet.
My wallet is from Modalu, it's a really spacious grown up wallet.
It has nice soft leather and lots of compartments :)
I love whipping it out to pay for things, it looks kinda glam :p
I keep a four leaf clover in my wallet too (to attract money luck, and all other sorts of luck really).
I found the four leaf clover while sat in the garden with my nieces, so it's just a nice memory to have when I see it :)
I'm both sentimental and superstitious,lol.


Now for all the junk.

I have a Bueno wrapper, I'm addicted to those things.
I also carry a note book and two pens. Ones an art pen and the other a finer pen, just in case I need to sketch something or write something.
I also have a notepad which was free with Elle magazine a couple of months back.
A postcard book of Franz Marc's work, he's my favourite artist.
I also have my Givenchy Hot Couture perfume. It's been my Holy Grail perfume since 2003.

Right next I have my gadgets.
I always carry my ipod touch everywhere, as I'm always waiting around somewhere. Either it be for my mum or a bus or something.
I also have my blackberry, it's only a cheaper one, but it works and I love it.
It kept me intouch while I had my internet drought.
I carry allergy eye drops with me everywhere, I get really itchy eyes, argh.
Also I have lip balms and lipgloss,lol.


Then into my little makeup bag, more lipgloss, lipsticks and balms,lol.
I can never decide which one to put on until I'm out the door, so I take all my faves.
I take my Dior Nude palette everywhere too, you never know when you need a touch up.
And I have chewing gum, because it's just nice to have it, hehe.

Last but not least, I cannot live without my Mason Pearson brush.
It's getting a bit old now, but it goes everywhere with me :)
Thanks for reading :D x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I'll reply as soon as I see it :D xxx