Sunday 30 October 2011

Bought but havent worn yet....

 Hi and sorry for being a rubbish blogger, I don't really have any excuses for not blogging but for pure laziness.
So today instead of thinking 'I need to blog' I'm doing it :)
I sat looking around my room wondering where to start and I noticed a pile of clothes hanging on my wardrobe door, still with their price tags on and I thought 'Bingo', that's what I'll blog about.
I keep meaning to wear them but I'm in such a rush most mornings I go with what I know, and out the door I go.
Anyway I just wanted to show my recent purchases, because I love them :)

 H&M Dress (not sure of the price I paid)


 Another H&M dress £25                              Dress from TKMaxx £14.99



 H&M Shirt, just because it was on 
sale at £7.      H&M Jumper £19.99

 Jumper dress Dorothy Perkins £20 (on sale).


 Bought these in Debenhams, they're by Head over Heals for Dune and were about £40ish.


River Island skirt paid £20


And a bit of a cheat because it doesn't have the tag on and I have used it everyday since the 12th October, my 28th Birthday present from my parents a few weeks back a Modalu Pippa Bag in black croc, it's the love of my life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I'll reply as soon as I see it :D xxx