Sunday 9 September 2012

Rosie Huntington Whiteley for Autograph Marks&Spencer


Hey everyone, I hope you're well.
I don't normally post about my choice of underwear but since hearing in May that Rosie Huntington Whiteley was bringing out her own Lingerie collection for Autograph at Marks and Spencer I have been extremely excited :)
I am a big fan of RHW's style and beauty oh and her hair and body also, she's so effortless and cool, yet feminine.
Anyway to the collection comprises 33 pieces containing silk, including lingerie sets, kimono style robe, french knickers and camisoles.
Prices start at £12.50 - £65.

From the collection I picked the Rose Print Lace set, I was intending to buy more however my size had been sold out, apart from the Rose Print of course.
I have ordered the Taupe Bra, Knickers and Suspender belt which should arrive in store on Tuesday :D 
On the lingerie set is perfect, they are true to size, comfortable, the silk is so soft and the lace is delicate and soft against skin. They are a true joy to wear. Perfect for cheering yourself up and feeling special. 
So without further ado here are some pics :)





Thanks for reading.

3 comments:

  1. I love M&S underwear but haven't seen these yet :)

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I'll reply as soon as I see it :D xxx