Tuesday 18 September 2012

Rosie Huntington Whiteley for Autograph my second set :)

Hello all :)
Last week I picked up the other set from the Rosie for Autograph from Marks and Spencer and here it is :)

I really can't express how pleased I am with this line of Lingerie and how great the style and quality is for the price :)
I purchased the Rosie for Autograph French Designed Rose Lace Padded Plunge Bra with Silk in Light Taupe (as seen here), with Brazilian knickers and suspender belt.

Here are the pictures.


The bra is a great shape and fit, and the textures are so sensual.





The suspender belt again is well made, and has a contrast of texture also which is so sexy ;)




The knickers again are exquisite :) The lace is so soft and delicate.

Front
 Back

 I hope you enjoyed the pictures, I will be buying more from this collection as I'm totally in love with everything :)

2 comments:

  1. You have a lovely blog, thanks for following me :)

    x

    http://pixie-myworld.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I'll reply as soon as I see it :D xxx