Tuesday 21 July 2009

Pink daze!

Hey everyone, so today I actually took some pictures of myself for today's Fotd.

My rabbit Daisy had some babies yesterday afternoon :D so I've been busy checking up on her all night, and making sure just everything is cool with her and the babies.
Baby rabbits aren't born with any fur, but you can see by their skin colour what colour they are going to be, and there are two like their mammy, and one like its Daddy (Basil) so yeah, Im really excited.

Ok back to the FOTD.





Ok so today I am wearing:
Face: Chanel Teint Innocence (haven't worn it in a while, and Id forgotten how much I like it.)
Mac Select moisturecover concealer
Givenchy Prismissime in Sunset

Eyes: Mac steep e/s all over
Mac Cranberry e/s on lid
Mac Embark in crease
Mac Gateaux (from sweetie cakes palette) above crease and inner lid.
Mac Eye Pencil in Black Funk on upper lash line.
L'oreal Extra-volume collagen Mascara in Black

Lips: Mac l/s Pink Noveaux
and a dap of Vaseline rosy lips on top

So thats what I wore today :)
Excuse the Cardigan, Ive been with rabbits all day, as you might notice my neck is scratched to bits, some sudocrem should help sort it out though :)

I do have some hauls from the other day that I'll hopefully post tomorrow. I had abit of Tkmaxx day on saturday.
Ta for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I'll reply as soon as I see it :D xxx