Sunday 9 August 2009

Saturday is Makeup day ;)

Today I bought a few little things :D
I wasn't planning on buying anything today, because I need to start using what I already have.
So anyway, I'll show you the goodies.

I bought: Bourjois 10 hour sleep effect foundation in Rose Clair 72.
Urban Decay Brow Beater in Brilliant Blonde.
Yves Sanint Laurent Blush Variation 13.

Urban Decay Eye shadows in Eldorado and Blunt.


I didn't intend on buying a foundation, but today I was looking and feeling very rough. So I was waiting for my mum in Boots and started looking at Bourjois and saw this foundation and thought "I need this" lol. This foundation feels very light. I can't really say much about it until Ive used it for a week or two, but I'm really excited for a change in foundation. Ive been using Mac, Chanel and Korres foundations lately, and even though I love them, i just needed a change.
Even though I can't review this right now I have taken some swatch pics to show you the colour and to give you the idea of the consistency.


Onto the Urban Decay Brow Beater, I'm really excited about this i really love neat looking eyebrows. I usually use the Mac Brow shader in Malt/Auburn but again feel like a change.
I've been feeling like I fancy my having my eyebrows look a little lighter lately (mine are very blonde and almost invisible), so I think this blonde colour will get it inbetween the darkish colour of malt/aubrun and my natural
colour.
Plus this Brow beater has a little wax pencil on the other end to fix eyebrows in place :D
And even more :D this wax fixer can also be used on lips to stop lip sti
ck and lipgloss from bleeding, woohoo.


I also bought the Yvest Saint lauren Blush Variation in 13, which is a nice plummy colour and I cant wait to use it.



Finally two Urban Decay Eye shadows in Eldorado and the other in Blunt.

Blunt is a sort of dirty antique type gold. Blunt really reminds me of Macs Honey Lust, but less bitty and a more smooth version. I also think its like Macs Flip e/s but lighter, it has the same tonal quality.


Then Elorado is a more yellow gold, it feels quite gritty when you try it on your finger, but it feels smooth when on the skin, and its quite pigmented. Even though I love Macs goldmine, I feel like this shows up more on the skin.


I have too many Golds, I need a change! Help!lol.

2 comments:

  1. i love Urban Decay's eyeshadows, the 2 you got are pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only just discovered Urban Decay eyeshadows,lol (where have i been). I cant wait to try them out. Sunday's a no makeup day, so I havent tried them. I need some brighter colours I think :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I'll reply as soon as I see it :D xxx