Wednesday 9 September 2009

Bobbi Brown Shimmering Nudes Palette (2008)


So here's the new Love of my life a Bobbi Brown Palette. I received it yesterday, and I'm absolutely in love with it.
It is from Bobbi Brown's 2008 collection, but I didn't get it back then, and always wished I had.
I saw it on ebay for around £34 so I bought it as I know I will always get a lot of use out of it.
I'm back studying for my art degree in just over a week, and I needed something I can put on quickly, and also something more compact, as I know I'll be traveling with college.

So as you can see there are seven colours, all have a slight shimmer, but its more of a lovely subtle shimmer that looks more soft and glowy, its not at all harsh and that's why I love these eyeshadows.
The colours go from warm to cool, but I think they're all pretty neutral (to me they are anyway).
The textures are very soft, and highly pigmented, you can tell that these shadows are very well made. I just love the quality of them (I even think I prefer them to mac e/s).
Each colour can be blended into eachother effortlessly, to create a natural daytime look, or use some of the darker ones for a nighttime look.
Nude Beach - Champagne shade which is iridescent.
Nude Mist - Is a shimmer wash in a pale taupe shade.
Naked - Peachy nude colour
Nude Glow - Blondie Brown colour (that's how I'd describe it), with shimmer.
Mica - Is a low volume taupe.
Nude Spice - Is light brown, which is brassy and warm.
Espresso - which is a ashy/ charcoal colour, its darkest which can be used as either a nice soft eyeliner, or a dark shadow.

Ahh after all this blogging I feel tired, so I'm off to read a magazine and chill before I fall alseep :)
Night all x

2 comments:

  1. the palette looks gorgeous! i love soft, glowy makeup as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a really nice palette, I think everyone should have one :D x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I'll reply as soon as I see it :D xxx