Thursday 31 December 2009

Xmas Pressies: Modalu Bag and Wallet

Hey everyone, hope you all had a great Christmas, and haven't gotten too plump like I have :P

Haven't posted for a while now, but I though I'd do a quick one with my favourite pressies off my parents.


I have a thing about Modalu Bags, I know they're not Chloe, Dior or Gucci or anything, but to me I like them because they're not too expensive and they're excellent quality.

I got a nice black Naomi Shoulder Bag and the Broadway Large wallet, which is really spacey for all that cash I don't have,hehe.


I really recommend that you check out this designer as they do really nice bags.

I have two Broadway clutches from last year, and another clutch that has a bow sort of design (I'll post some pics next time I post).
I also coloured my hair back to the old auburn shade before Christmas, as my hair went from ginger to blonde, and even though I'm a natural blonde I don't think it suits me and I feel happier with a dark red, for some reason.

I didn't really get much in the way of makeup for Christmas :(
My mum said I had too much and wouldn't buy me any, dammit.
Never mind, I can get me some of those new Mac collections when they come out :)


I did however buy a Mac Pink Swoon blush before xmas which I totally love (I'm wearing it in the pic above, not sure if it shows though), and I think it's going to be my new HG blush.


I did also get some boots from Dune from my parents, but I'll have to post about them tomorrow, as I haven't a pic of me wearing them, and if I was to take a pic now it would look weird because I'm in my PJs :)

Anyway must get to bed, it's another late one for me,hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I'll reply as soon as I see it :D xxx