Sunday 18 December 2011

Nice day out with friends casual OOTD :)

 Hi I just thought I'd do an outfit of the day as I haven't done one in a very long time.
Today I went out for a meal and coffees with my close friends. There was a lot of messing around and laughs and it really made my week :)
It's been snowing a little in Wales so a cosy knitted dress from H&M was very apt as keeping warm was of importance, I hate being cold. Brrr...
I teamed it with thick tights, a warm parka and furry snood and boots (kinda sounds like puss in boots).
Anyway here are some pics.


 What I'm wearing:
H&M knitted dress (I think it's gone into since since buying).
Tights from Dorothy Perkins
Boots by Head Over Heels for Dune (last season)
Snood furry thing by Warehouse
Coat from Topshop (last season also).

What also made me happy was buying Benefit's Hoola Bronzer :)
During the summer I bought Dandelion and it has been my HG blush since, however I'm looking a tad more ghostly pale than usual (if possible) so I thought I need a little bronzing.
I will try to review soon, but here are some quick pictures I've just taken :)
I bought mine at Debenhams


Hope you all had a lovely weekend :)
Take care x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I'll reply as soon as I see it :D xxx