Wednesday 24 October 2012

Bargain Essie Polishes


I told myself not too long ago that I would cut down on my nail polish purchases and it hasn’t happened and you know why?! TkMaxx, that’s why :)
When I have been at my local TkMaxx lately I have been coming across Essie Nail Polishes at very cheap prices, and as a nail polish addict this is hard to resist.
The two Trios that you can see on the left were bought for £5 per trio, yes £5 for 3 polishes.
The only problem though is half of them didn’t have shade names on them.
Essie nail polishes

essie 3 2
The Bright pink one here had a label on it which is True Love, however when searching online and looking at swatches it doesn’t look like it.
The other two colours I have no idea what they are.

Essie 3 1
The only one labelled here is the white polish which is labelled and I believe to be Below the Belt.  The other polish is Labelled Lovie Dovie. The red polish isn’t labelled so I have no idea what it is.
essie 2
As you may know from a past post I absolutely love Essie’s Demure Vixen polish. While picking some hair things up in Tkmaxx I saw in the corner of my eye a shade that looked familiar to me, and so I looked closer and yes I was right it was Demure Vixen in a pack along with Essie’s protein base coat for £7.99. Bargain.
essie sugar daddy
Not a Tkmaxx purchase but it’s still an Essie Bargain.
I sometimes like to browse a store called the Factory Shop and well I found this little gem, Essie’s Sugar Daddy for just £3 :)

Thanks for reading. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I'll reply as soon as I see it :D xxx