Saturday 25 July 2009

Skint, Lazy day.

So today was a quiet day, and I just went for a quick walk in the little town near where I live, so I didn't dress up or anything today, but since I was doing an fotd I thought I'd just show my new waistcoat :)
Face :Chanel teint innocence
Mac Moisturecover concealer
Mac Honey Light High-Light Powder
Mac Beauty Powder- Summer Rose

Eyes: Bamboo e/s all over
Flip e/s on Lid
Romp e/s on outer corner and crease
Goldmine e/s above crease (All Mac)
L'oreal Extra Volume Mascara

Lips: Up the Amp l/s by Mac


I did buy a few things today however hehe ;)
In the village where I live there is this little treasure of a shop, the lady there sells everything from Antiques to Cosmetics, and well yeah she sells cosmetics. And being as obsessed as I am, I called in there and bought a
few things.

I bought Estee Lauder High Gloss Plump in Melon Plump, this is a very nice peachy colour. It has a menthol tingley feeling (not like some of the harsher ones) but this is a really nice one, it feels refreshing and its not sticky, so I really like this one.

Estee Lauder High Gloss Plump -Melon Plump

I also bought a Lip Stick by Yves Saint Laurent - Rouge Personnel in 13 which is a shocking pink colour. It slides on really smoothly and feels really moisturising. It doesnt have as much pigment as say a mac lip stick, but this one can be built up and its a dream to wear, feels sort of like a balm, its really comfortable. I do really like it.
YSL Rouge Personnel 13


And so last but not least I bought an Urban Decay Eye Shadow Delux in Scratch. Which is a Pink Champagne colour. This eyeshadow is a really smooth and highly pigmented eye shadow, I think I will include it in a near future fotd as I'm eager to try it out.
I would have posted a swatch of it, but the lighting in my room is terrible. So I might add one at a later date.

I'd also like to thank the people that have joined my blog :) I hope to get better at it, and make it more interesting as my experience of blogging grows :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I'll reply as soon as I see it :D xxx