Monday 27 July 2009

Yves Saint Laurent Lipstick and Todays outfit :)

So I just thought I'd post a picture of moi wearing the YSL Rouge Personnel I bought on Saturday, even though I think this lipstick has been discontinued I really like it. I paid £6 for it the other day in the village shop that sells makeup really cheap :) The outfit today is just something I slapped on more or less, I didn't have much time to get out the door an be gone, so I picked whatever was nearest to hand, lol. I'm usually more organised when dressing, but not today.


And here's what I used:

Last night I found my Chanel Mat Lumiere Foundation, that I'd completely forgot about (its in a tester size).
The beige colour is a bit dark on my skin, but it did blend in quite well, and if I put some St.Tropez tan on it will match very well.
I do actually like how it feels, it's quite light and satiny, and it does give a really nice flawless finish, so I was really pleased I'd found it, as my skin was needing a little more cover today as I'm looking quite pastey.

I want to buy the Bourjois Clubbing Mascara tomorrow, so if I do I'll try to review that, and compare it to the L'oreal Extra Collagen Mascara I'm using that the moment (I usually use Macs Plush Lash Mascara).
Ooh and tomorrow I'm having my hair cut for the first time since I was diagnosed with Alopecia, so I'm really excited about it. My hair needs a damn good trim.
When I was diagnosed about 10 weeks ago (or more) with alopecia I wasnt sure if I'd lose all my hair, so I left my hair be for a while. I'm not certain it won't all fall out, but the thinning has eased a bit and I think I've found new growth :)

Argh, I need to organise what I'm writing on these blogs better, so I know I've said all I wanted to. I'm sure I will get better at it though, in time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I'll reply as soon as I see it :D xxx