Monday 12 March 2012

Maybelline Forever Strong Nail Polish - Rose Nudes

 As a fan of nude colours I'd had my eye on these polishes for a while, but for some stupid reason I kept putting off actually buying them. 
Until last Saturday that is.
Superdrug had them on offer at £6 for two,  instead of £4.09 each. So I scooped them up.

First-up is Nude Rose 135, which is a pretty medium, soft pink. 
I had the polish on for 4days so it may look a little aged, but I think it lasted pretty well considering I've been gardening, cleaning rabbit hutches, housework and other daily things.



Next we have Rose Poudre 130 which is a subtle, soft nude pink. 


These two polishes will probably my go to polishes for the next few weeks, as they're easy to wear and make nails look pretty.


2 comments:

  1. Very, very pretty! I always find it hard to find maybelline nail polishes in my area but I know they make great colors!
    <3 Amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Amber, thanks :) Have you tried ebay or something? It's such a shame you can't find them in your area, superdrug have free delivery sometimes if that helps :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I'll reply as soon as I see it :D xxx