Tuesday 18 August 2009

I want to be French fotd

Today I popped a black and white striped long sleeved top on, and some black jeans, along with my urban outfitters quilted grey bag and I felt instantly french, even though I probably didnt look it,hehe.
I just thought I'd pop the pictures up for you to see anyway :)

(click to enlarge)

I used:
Face: Bourjois 8hr effect foundation (I'm still loving this stuff).
Mac Select Moisturecover concealer.
MeMeMe poppy tint on cheeks.

Eyes: Yves Saint Laurent E/s Duo in 7, I used the green all over the lid, then applied the gold to the inner corners, and just a little in the center of the lid, and lower lid.
Mac steep on the brow bone.
Bourjois Clubbing mascara

Lips: Poppy Tint.
Vaseline Rosy Lips (damn I forgot to take a picture of this), I really like this stuff too, it smells really nice.


2 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment, I'll reply as soon as I see it :D xxx